Saturday 31 May 2008

day 152






Day 152
Prompt 152
"Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide."
-Pinocchio








I certainly did that yesterday. I had a wonderful day with DD and DH in London. We started with lunch in the Rainforest cafe - one of our favorites, where my conscience allowed me to eat just as I liked!!! Then we shopped mercilessly on Regents and Oxford streets. Followed by achieving one of my life time wishes of seeing the Osmonds in concert. I'm still on an incredible high it was superb.

7 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Sounds like you had a super fab time:)

Mary B said...

Wonderful and that photo of you and your DH is worthy of being framed and displayed.

knitkath said...

What a super day, and lovely pics!

Minty Magic said...

Not my cup of tea The Osmonds but I am glad you had a fantastic day. You look so happy.

Summer Sunflower said...

My era Kay, you lucky girl!! Lovely photos too!!

Steph said...

Glad you had a fab time but who are the Osmonds?! (only kidding!)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

looks like you had a ball and a great day....the photo of you and dh is fantastic!