Thursday 8 May 2008

day 129

Day 129
Prompt 129
"Don't ever say you're on your way down,

God gave you style and gave you grace

And put a smile upon your face"
Cold Play


I am very up today as tomorrow is my birthday! I love today the best as it's full of anticipation and excitment. No not at what pressies I may or may not get ( as I am lucky enugh to already have had them). But at the thought of eating exactly what I like for one whole day. Everything that I have not allowed myself for three and a half months, I can chose any of them tomorrow and not worry at all. I know this is not the atttitude but I really don't care. For one day diet is not a word in my vocabulary. I promise to get right back on track on saturday.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Sounds like you have a good day planned for tomorrow Kay, does that mean we can have cake with our Coffee in the morning when you come around:) :) :)
I had best get that sorted then !!!!
Love the photo you have taken for today.
XXX

knitkath said...

What a lovely photo! Do enjoy your birthday tomorrow, sure one day of eating what you fancy won't do any harm, and if you can't do it then, when can you?

Lynne said...

Lovely but bet it will be a struggle on Sat:(

Like your self portrait today. Speak to you later x

moomoo said...

I think Kay,after what you have acheived over the last few months,I think you deserve to be able to choose what you like....especially as its your birthday!!
Have a great day.
Jane xxx

Minty Magic said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kay. Eat a slice of something naughty for me!!!

Mary B said...

And why not indeed one day or maybe two, include Christmas Day, in a year is not much so shouldn't make too much difference.
I love that look on your face here just like a mischievous child would look if doing something they know they shouldn't