Wednesday 14 May 2008

day 135

Day 135
Prompt 135
"Discover"


I got DD to help out today as I thought it was time to discover the new me, now that I sincerely hope I will reach my half target for my weight loss tonight at SW weigh in. I only need to lose 1/2 a lb to get the 2 stone off! Than I can concentrate on the other two. I do feel as if I am discovering a whole new me, as I emerge from the fat suit I've hidden in for the past goodness knows how many years. I hope I continue to feel as happy and enervated as I do at the moment, as it's so refreshing and invigorating. It makes all of life so much better.

8 comments:

knitkath said...

Beautiful photo, you have done so well with losing weight, you will reach your goal. And what fun you are having re discovering yourself!

malaryush said...

That is a beuutiful photo - you look so confident and proud :)

Minty Magic said...

Look at you Skinny Minny. You look absolutely fab in this photo. Hope you reach your goal tonight.

Mary B said...

that is a beautiful photo of you and look at your lovely lovely slim body, not tummy sticking out or bottom either. I need your willpower to do something about me and seeing this photo has really made me ashamed of my figure.

Barbara said...

Wonderful Kay. You have done so well. Hope you reach your target tonight.

Shirley said...

GO Kay GO, you really have shown such will power to loose your weight. You look lovely in this photo and so happy long may it be so.
You have inspired so many people to try to achieve the same goal as you and many are on their way to doing so.
WELL DONE MATE :)
XXXXXX

willowthewysp said...

Beautiful and confident photo...you are looking slim girl...well done, im sure you will reach your goal:)
xx

Steph said...

Well done you - such positve words - I am really chuffed for you.