Saturday 3 May 2008

day 124

Day 124
Prompt 124
"Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries."
Corita Kent


I have just started to play with my new toy, DH bought my birthday pressie early, as I needed to be there and make sure my new photo printer did what I wanted it to! I'm so enjoying having a fiddle and printing some pictures that had been waiting for me to go and get done. I have printed this one, that I took last week of our boat coming back to her moorings after having her bottom painted etc, ready for the season. I have no excuses left now I must get some projects done now I am fully equipped!!!!

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely pic, looks so inviting! Nice to have an early pressie to play with too!

Shirley said...

Great to have an early pressie Kay, lovely photo too :)

Minty Magic said...

I love this picture.