Saturday 24 May 2008

day 145

Day 145
Prompt 145
We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.”
- Max De Pree (b.1924), author, former CEO of Herman Miller, Inc.


I am indeed giving myself space to be myself but whilst I'm surrounded by my loved ones. One is reading the other is fiddling with boat bits. So alls right with the my world!

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Sounds like you are having fun! Enjoy your space, and I love your photo!

Shirley said...

So glad all is right with your world today, great photo of you enjoying your space.
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Mary B said...

Where would we be without a laptop? good you can even use it on board a boat. This is a nice photo did you set it up or did someone else take it?

Lynne said...

Enjoy your space, there cannot be much on a boat!!