Sunday 11 May 2008

day 132


Day 132
Prompt 132
"There's nothing you can do that can't be done.

Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.

Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game

It's easy.

There's nothing you can make that can't be made.

No one you can save that can't be saved.

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time

It's easy.

All you need is love, all you need is love,"
Beatles


I can do everything I have to and I can do it because I love my family, I need to, if you saw the mess DD has left for me to arrive home to. It's a good job I have had a really fantastic weekend to set me up for it. Third load of washing on and food shopping done and put away. Weeks menus planned and anti histamine restocked.

It has been easy today just to get on and get through it all, as I'm working all week this week to help out with the Year 6 SATs, I needed to be one step ahead, and I think I'm just about there now!

7 comments:

Mary B said...

Nice photo and good journalling today

Minty Magic said...

It is always really good to get on top of things isn't it? Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you.

Sandie said...

Great photo for today, and brilliant journaling too ;)

knitkath said...

Lovely photo of you, and good journalling, hope you keep on top of everything!

Shirley said...

Sounds like you are so well organised Kay :)

Lovely photo of you today.
XXX

Barbara said...

Another lovely photo. You are so organised!

Lynne said...

Like your new haircut and good luck with your busy week ahead!