Monday 12 May 2008

day 133

Day 133
Prompt 133
"Just a perfect day

Drink sangria in the park

And then later, when it gets dark, we'll go home

Just a perfect day

Feed animals in the zoo

Then later a movie too, and then home"
Lou Reed
What is your perfect day - journal


Well I think I've probably had it today! I started with a lie in whilst DH and DD set off for work and school. Then had a lovely fresh fruit and yoghurt breakfast, followed by a little walk to find a cache to add to our collection. I then went to work for a couple of hours to help out with the SATs. Just to get home and be picked up by a good friend and treated to lunch for my birthday at The Mole which is a wondeful local restaurant. I came home to walk Ollie and find another cache, and found the duck still on her nest, lucky as we thought we'd scared her away accidentally. Practically perfect as I now have time to go and scrap too!!!!!

9 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely photo, you look very relaxed! Sounds like a nice day too!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful photo and what a loverly day. so want to get into geocaching too

Barbara said...

Looks and sounds like you are having a great day. Is that your garden?

Minty Magic said...

Sounds a lovely day. Great picture.

Shirley said...

Sounds a pretty perfect day to me Kay :)
You look very pretty and relaxed in your photo today.
XXXXX

willowthewysp said...

So glad you have enjoyed a lovely day:)
Great photo of you too:)

Steph said...

Lovely relaxed photo.

Lynne said...

A fab day for you eh!!

moomoo said...

Perfick Kay!!