Wednesday 21 May 2008

day 142


365 Days
May 21, 2008
Day 142
Prompt 142

“I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.”
Pablo Casals (1876-1973), cellist, conductor


I care too much some times, I'm not going to bore about todays marathon trek to get things ready for tomorrow and friday. I came home to DH working in the garden, he wanted me to look at the tree with him hence this piccy. I needed to have that breath of fresh air, after a very tiring day. Reviewing the garden did bring back the reality of life to me, I could almost say I woke up and smelt the roses. (Well tree)

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Gosh that is a big tree Kay.
I hope you manage to sleep and be refreshed for tomorrow.
You are certainly one of my careing friends who I love to bits.
XXX

Minty Magic said...

Good luck for tomorrow and Friday. Perhaps you need to give that tree a little hug!!!! Or maybe a big one!

Mary B said...

Well done on the photo it looks good and I am glad the at the walk around the garden and the fresh air has brought a bit of sanity to your day.

knitkath said...

Lovely pic! Hope you get a good sleep and all goes well tomorrow!

malaryush said...

What a great tree! Glad it brought you a little sanity check last night :)