Friday 23 May 2008

day 144

Day 144
Prompt 144
“Strive to be first: first to nod, first to smile, first to compliment, and first to forgive.”
Anonymous


This is the start of a new me and I am certainly going to be the first to try hard to love myself, to work very hard at my close relationships and to be the first to smile that is something that has been missing this last week and I want it back for me as well as everyone else. I already am a person who compliments people naturally and I forgive quite easily but that is another area I am happy to work on improving. The photo is one from my birthday dinner, and I liked the smile I want to recapture.

5 comments:

malaryush said...

Glad to hear you're feeling more positive and the photo is beautiful

Minty Magic said...

Kay from your photos you look like a very smiley person. I am glad that the weight loss is making you love yourself more.

Shirley said...

That smile is always a winner but when you have been working as hard as you have this week I expect it is buried away somewhere by exhaustion.
This is a beautiful photo and you look so pretty wearing your smile.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Mary B said...

That is a really beautiful photograph of you and yes a lovely smile

Lynne said...

Lovely photo and I don't think you have to work hard at anything, your a naturally warm and friendly person, I know I have met you and privileged to call you a friend!