Friday 2 May 2008

day 123

day 123
Prompt 123
"There's no time like the pleasant."
Oliver Herford


I have decided to try to aim for at least one picture of me a week, as I have been veering off track again lately. So I took this of quite a tired me after a very pleasant but long day teaching reception and year 1 for half a day each. I don't normally work friday's but to help out with Mr Gordon Brown having doubled my tax this month I need to do the odd extra day to try to stay where I was! I fully support the teachers striking last week but would love to know when someone is going to do something about the support staff being so poorly paid. Sorry no soap box for me really. The weather has been lovely and I had a great time with the children.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Great idea to do a regular photo Kay :)
I hope you are able to have a good rest over the weekend and a pleasant time with the family :)
XXX

Mary B said...

You do look a bit tired but it really shows how much weight you have lost and you look so much better for it.
Sorry that you are having to do extra work just to stay with the amount of wage you had before.

willowthewysp said...

Ooh, it must be hard work teaching little children!!! Although it must be fun!

knitkath said...

Great pic, part of your weight loss journey! Get a good rest over the weekend!