Monday 19 May 2008

day 140

May 19, 2008
Day 140
Prompt 140
"Dream"

Journal your dreams, how do they compare to your hope and goals from january 1st! Do you dream big or small?


I am glad to say that for not half way through the year I have achieved some of and am well on the way to others of my goals.

Mum sort her sight out done

Mum sort her hearing out done

Dad sort knees and change car in discussions

Me lose weight 2 stone and 2 lbs done (more to go)

Me keep my weight los goal realistic not over stretch it, well in hand.


I dream of all sorts of things and normally many of the above are mingled in in the typical jumble of dreams. I dream of DD growing up happy and healthy, successful and fulfilled. I dream of giving up work and having time to do eveything I want to fit in to my life. I dream of wonderful holidays and peaceful meals with everyone chatting about their days. I dream of an old age that we enjoy everyday of and hopefullybeing able to enjoy randchildren and being able to spoil them rotten and give them back!

8 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Sounds like great dreams!!!

knitkath said...

Well done on your goals being on target or achieved, especially the weight loss! Hope the rest of your dreams come true!

Barbara said...

lovely dreams. Glad some of them getting sorted.

Shirley said...

You have done really well with your acheivements So far this year Kay.
I hope all your other dreams come true too.
XXX

Lynne said...

Great dreams and very realistic ones too!
Good luck with Osted, at least you don't have long to worry about it, not like years ago when you had weeks to worry about THE VISIT!!

domestic goddess said...

well done on your goals!!!

Mary B said...

Good dreams and a stunning photo of you well done on the goals that you have achieved.

treewytch said...

You've had such a fulfilled year so far - hope it stays that way forever and your dreams are always realised :)