Sunday 18 May 2008

day 139

Day 139
Prompt 139
"One"


I have been just one for the last 23 hours, I have been feeling poorly with a head cold and have slept through a lot of those hours. I did go out and find some caches with my friend this morning as we are behind target at the moment. We found 7 in 2 and a half hours, and will do some more catching up soon. I then came home and rsted on the bed for q couple of hours before I could do some tidying and cook dinner. So now the washing is done and the ironing under wy. Everyone is fed and I can go and see if I can find some umpff to scrap. One is a good place to be when I need to do something for me, but I wish I'd felt better and could have got more done.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Shame you didn't feel up to enjoying your "one" time!

Shirley said...

Kay your one day seemed a pretty busy one!
I hope you feel better soon and so you can enjoy being the new you once again.
(((hugs))) XXX

Barbara said...

hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you had a pretty busy day to me. Thanks for th ehelp re geocaching. We hadn't got the final clue so we weren't really sure where to find the box. Ie was it actually buried etc. Finally came home and looked again and found it was at "shoulder height". Never mind may try again tomorrow. Lovely walk though.

Mary B said...

((((( hugs ))))))) to you Kay don't be hard on yourself hope you feel better soon.