Monday 5 May 2008

day 126

Day 126
Prompt 126
"The time to laugh is when you don't have time for it."
Argus Poster


I certainly don't have time to laugh today which is probably why I am! I cooked dinner for Mum and Dad after taking Mum to the garden centre for a little walk round. Then rushed to scrap with my bessie mate for an hour or two. Only to come home to realise how far behind I've let myself get. I wanted to do some sorting in my craft room today but have run out of time and energy. It will have to wait now for a week or two. Have to go and make the beds now.

7 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Busy Busy!!! Make sure you take some time for yourself!!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great photo, very tidy bookcase :)

Shirley said...

Gosh Kay you really don't stop do you. No wonder you are loosing weight so fast :)
Lovely photo of you, great that you found time to take it!

knitkath said...

Another lovely pic of you! All that rushing around, burns lots of calories!

Mary B said...

busy Busy lady. hope you get everything done OK

willowthewysp said...

I agree with claire..make sure you take some time for yourself:)
Lovely photo of you today:)

Lynne said...

Oh what a busy day, you look a little tired, having met you IRL