Thursday 15 May 2008

day 136

Day 136
Prompt 136
"Inspire"


I could go on about how I hope to inspire the children I work with, but feel the need to think about home. I am inspired by the Internet, books and definitely my scrapping mags!!! I love them I have 3 on subscription and am awaiting the forth to start coming soon. I personally prefer the American mags but do buy some of the English ones when they look good. I do have a pet hate though for the plastic wrapped ones I like to have a flick through to see if I want to buy the mag first and loathe the wrapped ones that don't allow that!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Ooh they all look lovely. Lots of inspiration there. I like to look inside too.

Lynne said...

I cannot believe that I have taken a photo of all my magazines too and journalled on similar vein too!!

Minty Magic said...

You really must love the mags if they get a whole bookshelf just to themselves :-)

knitkath said...

Lovely private library there! And I so agree about plastic wrapped magazines!

Shirley said...

I love coming over to your house and sharing in your inspirational stash:)

Steph said...

Ohh lovely! I haven't got anywhere to keep mine so I just rip out the pages I like.