Sunday 30 March 2008

day 89

Right now is a good time."
Tote Yamada
Right now is a good time, to start something new, to hug someone in need, to take time to relax. What will you do right now!


Well this was a perfect prompt for yesterday, a group of friends had a party yesterday, that was to mark the closing of one chapter in our lives and welcome the new one that is just around the corner. I caught this shot of a very special lady preparing to party, and know she won't mind my sharing it with you. I certainly want her in my memory of the year which is after all the reason I'm creating this blog.

3 comments:

moomoo said...

This is just great Kay!Marianne at her best,she is lovely and certainly does make the world a brighter place!
(I mananged to change my password,yippee)Jane

knitkath said...

Great pic, good luck with the new chapter in your life!

Curly said...

Thanks Jane i'm so glad you are sorted out! And thanks Kath I'm sure it's going to be good.