Saturday 22 March 2008

day 82

"Gold Always believe in your soul

You've got the power to know

You're indestructable

Always believe in, because you are Gold"
Spandau Ballet


I've been mulling this one over but there was no competition really. I have not been able to wear my wedding ring for a few years as it is a smaller size than my eternity and engagement rings, and has therefore not fitted my fat fingers for quite a while. I got it out especially today to check how the weight loss is going. It's getting close, it goes on but is still a little snug so another few weeks and it can be back where it belongs.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Well done on the weight loss and the perfect gold for today's prompt

Shirley said...

A lovely way to journal gold today Kay. You are being sooooooooo good and it is great to see that you are close to achieving another goal.
XXXXXX

knitkath said...

Lovely pic, hope it's not too long before you are wearing it again!

Barbara said...

Love your rings. Hope you will be able to wear them all again soon.

scrapdolly said...

Love your blog and so spooky

Your rings could be mine - an uncanny likeness