Friday 21 March 2008

day 81

The Emerald City
(Located in the center of the Land of Oz, the Emerald City is the end of the famous yellow brick road, which starts in Munchkin Land.)



I had a look at emerald and saw a beautiful green, so motivated I tried to capture that beauty in the sunshine we are enjoying this morning. I hope I've caught the sunlight on these orchids that are just budding in my rock garden. They were already in the garden when we moved in and we are still trying to find a name for them, they are so pretty.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

You certainly have caught the sunlight Kay.
A beautiful crisp array of greens:)

Well done and happy decorating.
XXXXX

Mary B said...

Superb photo superb plant fantastic green. well done.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

stunning picture there a lovely green

Barbara said...

What lovely glossy leaves