Tuesday 4 March 2008

day 64

"Shine"


A single word prompt, well I bet this gets everyone thinking. I walked around awaiting inspiration for this and suddenly it hit me. I have crystals hanging in some of our windows as I adore the prismatic effects of the light dancing around the room. DD used to believe these were our guardian angels. She thought hers was our old dog Skip, DH's was claimed to be his Dad, and mine was my best friend I lost to breast cancer 8 1/2 years ago. It was a lovely idea and we fostered it happily. Shame they grow up isn't it.

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Beautiful photo and love the journalling, such nice thoughts!

Mary B said...

Ah they may grow up but the realisation still is there that their guardian angel looks after them. Love your crystal

Barbara said...

Lovely picture. I must put mine up again. Took them down for some reason.I also love the sparkles round the room

Minty Magic said...

I love your journalling

Shirley said...

Great photo Kay and so loved your jouranlling today too :)
We all need guardian angels in our lives.

Steph said...

beautiful photo and I love the journalling - what a lovely thought