Friday 28 March 2008

day 88

“Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm.”
Earl Nightingale entrepreneur, motivational author
Show creativity in your space today



Oh this is a goodie, we spent the Easter weekend redecorating our hall stairs and landing. Previously the stairs have had car pictures up them, well I decided it was time for a change. Luckily DH agreed, and now I can show my creativity off, I have two canvases and two LO's on the wall. The LO's are in slip in perpsex holders so I can swap them at a whim. It's lovely to be able to see my work (the ones I'm thrilled with ) as I move around the house. Dh is loving it too and has already asked for another large canvas for the other wall. My mind's started on that one.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely LO's Kay. Great idea. Its a shame most LO's are hidden in albums.

Shirley said...

Look forward to seeing these in there new home Kay. Great idea to place them into your newly decorated space :)