Thursday 27 March 2008

day 87

"A habit cannot be tossed out the window; it must be coaxed down the stairs a step at a time.”
Mark Twain - humorist, lecturer, author
Lets look at our habits, the good and the bad!


Oh this was an instant decision I didn't need to think too hard about. I love that I've made myself organised enough to page mark the scrapping magazines as they come in for projects that inspire me. I loathe that I have a junk drawer and whenever I can't be bothered to put something in the right place in it goes! One day I'm going to clear it and fill it with something useful instead.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

this made me smile you have a junk draw I think I have a junk room and it is my craft room. lol

knitkath said...

Great take, and I think I agree with Mary on the junk room rather than drawer! How often do you clear the drawer?

Barbara said...

yup mine is a room too. Actually I think there is a junk place in every room. LOL

Shirley said...

I know your magazine marking so well Kay. LOL
You have thousands (well rather a lot) of these little markers in your magazines.
My junk is under the stairs where I hide my ironing :)

Lynne said...

I have several junk drawers around my house!!My house looks tidy but................!!
Like the idea of marking interesting pages in our monthly mags, thanks for the tip!