Tuesday 25 March 2008

day 85

“Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.”
Anne Sexton - poet, writer
Take time out today to listen to your heart, listen to your family and loved ones.


I thought about this today, but then DD made it so easy, I walked in the door and she just started to talk and talk and talk. She carried on while I found the camera and didn't even draw breath when I started taking her picture! I love it! She is so fab and alive, she loves to share her day and catch me up on all her friends and their doings. What a superb child, oops young lady I should say.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Great photo Kay ..... the young lady must take after her Mum. LOL

knitkath said...

Lovely pic, and so nice she wants to talk to you! So important!

Minty Magic said...

Lovely photo. It must be a girl thing being a chatterbox!

Mary B said...

wonderful journaling and what a lovely young lady.

Barbara said...

Beautiful photo. One of my daughters never stopped talking. She is still a chatterbox. Hope your daughter still wnats to chat when she is older.