Monday 3 March 2008

day 63

"One day at a time, this is enough. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering" Ida Scott Taylor
Record with a photo the memory of one thing that bought Joy to your day. Journal why this memory was so precious.


I was just about to photograph these stunning lillies today, as the scent from them is so amazing, when I checked the prompt for today. I couldn't believe my luck. These were part of my mother's day present from DD yesterday and after I'd seen to my parents today and returned home the smell that greeted me was divine. I'm such a lucky girl.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

You certainly are Kay, they look beautiful and now with this gorgeous photo they will be a memory for a long time to come.
XXXXX

knitkath said...

Beautiful pic. Nothing simple about nature though when you look at it, but we should enjoy it!

Lynne said...

How strange that this afternoon I took some photos of my mothers day flowers too. Now i have a great choice of photos:)I just love flowers

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Oh Stargazers...my fave..lucky you...fab pic btw