Wednesday 12 March 2008

day 72

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
Howard Thurman
What makes you come alive? Is it your work, your family, your hobby or just being here?


The sunshine is what has made me come alive today. I came out of a trying day at work and decided to walk Ollie to the bus stop to meet Dee instead of driving as I normally would. The sunshine made me feel lighter and brighter straight away. Then when I was thinking the prompt through I asked DD to take this picture to add to today, as it was still so lovely. (OK I'm ignoring the wind that is raging and our broken down fencing and the cold and the threat of more heavy rain.) But hey ho sieze the day and all that!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Great pic Kay. I have done the same - the sun that is although not much sun today for me.

knitkath said...

Love that pic, sure the dog appreciated the walk! Sunshine does make one happy!

Shirley said...

Ollie looks ready for a long walk Kay.
Always great to enjoy the sunshine and get out into the fresh air after a hard days work.
Great shot Dee :)