Saturday 15 March 2008

day 75

“Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.”
Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906-1945), pastor, theologian, German Resistance fighter in World War II
Responsibilitiy in all our lives is important. Our scrapbooking is a responsibility to preserve our memories for future generations. What responsibility in your life is most important?


This is easy my main responsibility is to these three! I am responsible for their food and shelter, their warth and security. Heavy I know, but I am for two out of three anyhow. And the other one is just another big kid half the tme so him too! It's a responsibility I treasure though, and would hate to be without.

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely pic and journalling! So true about the dh too!

Minty Magic said...

Lovely photo. Ollie looks like he enjoys a cuddle

Barbara said...

Lovely picture.

Shirley said...

Great photo Kay and those three all love you to bits and I am sure appreciate all you do :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Oh I love that picture...hope you scrap it :)