Friday 7 March 2008

day 67

"Sweet"


Well as I am strictly sticking to my diet, sweet doesn't come into my life in quite the way I would normally think of it. So after a draining afternoon of my DD determined to try every item of clothing in the local New Look, for an outfit ok to be seen in for her first secondary school party tomorrow. I found myself at 9.30 adding a shaders and toners in plum to her hair as my only ground I was willing to concede in her target to dye her hair black!!!! It's almost the opposite of sweet, but when I went into my craft room to find a note from her thanking me for all my help and patience, I melted. I know she knows exactly how to get me where she wants but hey the simple things are the best aren't they. (She wasn't impressed at my getting the camera out whilst we were in mid shading though).

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh Kay how could you sneak up on sweet Dee like that ;-)

Also you will put Andre out of a job soon with your hairdressing skills LOL.

Mary B said...

What a look but well worth it lol

knitkath said...

Oh I remember that look, you caught it perfectly! Hope she enjoys the party!