Tuesday 8 April 2008

day 99

The Seven Deadly Sins
PRIDE - is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity


Oh I am so guilty of this sin. I frequently take my pictures of myself for this blog and then won't use them, as I don't think they are good enough, I still don't like myself enough. But just to show I have taken heed here's me looking tired and frayed (the true me then). I think I need a makeover, I'll lose a bit more weight then I may just see to that. Then I'll be able to start loving myself a little bit more.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Very brave of you to put a photo of yourself that you don't really like on her.

knitkath said...

well done on the pic, and such true words!

Shirley said...

Kay you are really getting into the 365 journey of knowing yourself. You have certainly gone with todays prompt well and i know just what you mean about having those photos that you would not dare put on here! I have plenty of those of me LOL
BUT you are lovely and beautiful and so kind I am so lucky to have as a friend.
XXXXXXXX

Barbara said...

A great picture - well done you. I certainly can identify with not putting pictures up. I have loads that I wouldn't dream of showing and those I do I usually doctor. I whiten my teeth as they are stained and take out obvious blemishes etc.

Steph said...

Well done you for putting the picture up (you look lovely to me though!)