Thursday 24 April 2008

day 115

Prompt 115
“Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there's love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong"
Ella Jane Fitzgerald - Jazz vocalist


I needed this prompt today. I have been dieting for three months now and although I still have a long way to go I have been doing well with the motivation mostly until today. Although I have stuck to the diet still I just feel like having something really bad! I don't know why, except I was a bit disappointed to lose only I pound this week. I thought I'd done better then that and on checking with my consultant it appears I'm not actually eating enough. It is easy to fall into the trap of eating things you know are ok and slip on the variety as much as the quantity. I need to get back to the books and plan my menus more carefully to keep my momentum going. That may have to take a priority tomorrow morning so I can shop and cook accordingly.

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Glad you have realised that the 1lb lose was only a blip and that you can now get back on course with more varied diet.
That photo of you really show just how much you have lost you look great.

Minty Magic said...

Stick at it girl!!! Looking great so don't give up now!

Shirley said...

You are doing brilliantly Kay, you have lost so much so far and just remember 1lb off is better than 1lb on and you look beautiful.
XXXXXX

Lynne said...

Don't feel down you have lost so much so far. Amazing you need to eat more! need the fuel to burn it off!!