Thursday 17 April 2008

day 108

Day 108
Prompt 108

CHARITY


All my adult life ( since I was sixteen) I have done something be it large or small for various charities. At times I've been heavily involved at others just a one off event in a year. This years madness is on the 27th of April a friend of mine and I are abseiling down the John Radcliffe hospital in aid of the new cancer wing. I thought I'd chance another shot of me in slightly apprehensive mode, as it draws closer I am wondering about my degree of sanity!

4 comments:

knitkath said...

That's a lovely pic! Good luck with the fundraising! You are braver than me!

Mary B said...

Nice photo and you are very brave to do that.

willowthewysp said...

Great photo and well done you!

Shirley said...

Love this photo Kay.
I will be there to cheer you on in your moment of madness.
You are certainly very brave to do this.
You have also been a great help in the past with many of the charity events that I have been involved in. Not least in the London 10k when you were my running/walking partner.
You are a great friend to have around.
XXXXXXXX