Sunday 6 April 2008

day 97

“I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love”
Robert Tizon
Carrying on with our theme of the senses this week


Oh how wonderful, I was so full of love for DD today, she looked so beautiful as a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. She was whisked off to the rehearsal yesterday amid all the dealings with the accident and then I didn't see her until I arrived at church for the service. I had been told no one had time to do her hair, so the surprise was fantastic to see her so well groomed. Her dad and I were thrilled, she is always beautiful but today she was simply stunning.

6 comments:

Mary B said...

All I can say is Beautiful DD she looks stunning.

Lynne said...

What a lovely photo and how beautiful she looks and she did have her hair done!!

knitkath said...

Wow, stunning bridesmaid! Glad wedding went ok!

willowthewysp said...

She certainly is a very beautiful young girl:)

Barbara said...

Beautiful photo.

moomoo said...

Dee certainly looks the young lady she is growing into.Just beautiful!