Saturday 12 April 2008

day 103

Day 103
Prompt 103
ANGER - is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.


OH thanks to Shirley I have some pics of me trying to look angry, we were busy cropping and she helped me out. Thanks Shirl you are a star! I bet they look dreadful though, I do unfortunately suffer from the sin of anger, I am trying very hard to control it though, I don't lash out as I used to but when I'm stressed I'm prone to losing my grip a little.

8 comments:

Mary B said...

Scary person in that picture.

Minty Magic said...

That is one scary photo. Are you sure it is you?

Shirley said...

Good job I know you were only pretending Kay because that look is pretty scary!!!!

Barbara said...

Ooh you look very angry. Think I will hide tomorrow. LOL

willowthewysp said...

Fab piccie!!!Im sure i can see you trying not to laugh?!!!!
Well done!

Lynne said...

Will I recognise you tomorrow??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knitkath said...

Great pic, bet you had fun doing that!

Steph said...

Great Photo!!! Very angry