Sunday 20 April 2008

day 111

Day 111
Prompt 111
TEMPERENCE


Well temperance is all about moderation. I know all about that having been dieting for nearly three months now, with at least another five months to go I should think. I have reduced my alcohol intake from a near nightly tipple to possibly one drink a week and often none. I can't say I miss it, it really hasn't bothered me at all. But I am proud of myself as I had begun to think I had a problem brewing. I have also altered my food habits drastically. I prepare a meal from scratch daily and fresh healthy lunches, aswell as eating a sensible breakfast. In all I think I possibly eat more but it's the right things. No chocolate, crisps or cakes, which I must admit were rarely eaten in moderation. So I think I can safely say I have learnt the virtue of temperance, and pray I continue to maintain it for life.

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Well done you! Perfect example of temperance! And all in a good cause!

moomoo said...

And haven't you done temperance well!You look fab Kay!

Mary B said...

Well done Kay and I do like your heart shaped ice cubes

Shirley said...

You are an inspiration to us all Kay.
You selfcontrol is amazing and you are well on the way to acheiving your goal.
You are a star.
Love your ice cubes!
XXXXX

willowthewysp said...

Well done on the healthy eating..as Kath said, a perfect example of temperance!
I really should take a leaf out of your book and eat better!

Barbara said...

Great take on the prompt . Love the heart icecubes.