Wednesday 2 April 2008

day 93

"Hear, listen"
What do your ears hear today?


Well DD came to the rescue today. I wanted badly a picture of children laughing, as I had my first experience in a special unit this morning. I was visiting to view some digitised voice gadgets in use, and the children just made my day, week, year!!! They were so welcoming, open, friendly and happy. I wanted to stay all day. I could easily give up work and go and volunteer there. Obviously I'm not allowed to photograph them hence DD helping out. Always thrilled to have her pose though anyway.

6 comments:

Mary B said...

Lovely so glad you enjoyed the day these children are so much more rewarding somehow.That is not to say that DD isn't IYSWIM

knitkath said...

Love that picture, she looks so happy! Glad you enjoyed your experience today!

Shirley said...

Well done DD.
Glad you had a good day today Kay, look forward to 'hearing' more about it:)

willowthewysp said...

You must have a wonderful time with those children...children are so amazing!
Great photo of your DD..:)

Barbara said...

Love your photo. Glad you had a lovely day.

Lynne said...

Isn't it a shame we cannot photo other children these days :(