Friday 25 April 2008

day 116

Prompt 116
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Eleanor Roosevelt - First lady
Follow your dreams! What are your dream?


I dream of being another size or two smaller than I am now. I also dream of the day when DH and I give this all up and buy our dream boat. This is our retirement plan we have always pushed to increase the property we own to the largest we can manage so we will be able to use it as a capital investment later on. We then want to exchange our house for a flat as a base here to see DD and a large live aboard boat for us to travel around Europe and beyond. Well you asked for dreams!!!!!!

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Great dream, sounds like you are planning well for it to come true, hope it does!

Lynne said...

Our friends did this and have travelled the world in their boat.
A wonderful dream that I am sure will happen

Shirley said...

I do so hope that this dream becomes a reality for you and DH.
XXXX