Monday 28 April 2008

day 119

Day 119
Prompt 119
Find a quote that expresses how you feel after 119 days of taking self portraits!


I have concentrated all the year on myself and my family, so it is correct for me to do so here. I have found this quote for today - "Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future." Gail Lumet Buckley.


I think this say's it all for me today. I thought I'd include this shot of DD being rather pleased I'd finished the abseil yesterday.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Oh Well done Kay and yes that is a brilliant photo

Lynne said...

Kay a lovely quote and fab photo of you and DD Well done again

Shirley said...

Great quote Kay and brillianr photo :)

Steph said...

That is a lovley quote Kay and a fab photo

knitkath said...

That quote is just right, and a great pic too!