Friday 11 April 2008

day 102

Day 102
Prompt 102
LUST - is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body


Lust is also defined as being a craving for anything not just the body. Like Shirley with a 12 year old DD viewing the blog I'm not going there - So I thought long and hard and decided I'd definately lusted after the new stash DH could bring me from the USA. He is a scrapping store virgin or should I say was, he cracked it though, and came up trumps after many phone calls and me being handed to the surprised but very helpful assistant in Archivers, to describe some products I'd like. I'm off to drool over it now, and thought I'd tease you with a glimpse.

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely stash

willowthewysp said...

Ooooh, i want it ALL!!!!!

Lynne said...

For a 'virgin' NOT bad at all!!

Mary B said...

Ooooo WowWowWowsie beautiful beautiful stash.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo!!! Who's a lucky girl then! ;)

Shirley said...

I am so glad I can come over to your house and play :) Don't use it all before I get there.
Tell DH he has passed with flying colours.
XXXXXX

moomoo said...

Not bad at shopping at all is he!!

knitkath said...

Lucky you, but he must think you deserve it!

Minty Magic said...

I think we will should all meet up - in Shirley's craft room!!!