Thursday 10 April 2008

day 101

GLUTTONY - is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires



Ho Ho it's my week so far. I have just sat down after spending the day taking M and D out to Asda to do the shopping for the food I cook up and batch freeze to keep them going for the next six weeks. I cook fresh once a week for them and then they suppliment my freezer meals with a local delivery service of frozen meals. So I have finally sat down after 4 hours cooking, with only one more meal to do, that I'll do later on. I have finally got this into a reasonable system after a year of practise! Not gluttony really but it looked like it in my house today.

8 comments:

Mary B said...

what a lovely daughter you are, and yes it does look like gluttony but looks are deceiving. Good for you

Minty Magic said...

Kay can you come and fill my freezer up please? Your parents are very lucky to have you looking after them.

Unknown said...

At first glance I thought you had been stash shopping! lol Deb x

knitkath said...

How lovely for your parents to have a daughter willing to do this for them! Can understand why you do it though! Pic does look like gluttony, but in a good cause!

willowthewysp said...

WoW..that is a lovely thing to do:)
xx

Shirley said...

You are a star Kay, really lovely thing to do for you M & D I am sure they appreciate it very much.
XXXX

Barbara said...

My goodness. That's a lot of work Kay. Well done you.

Lynne said...

Kay what a caring person you are to do this and have never mentioned it in 3 months, not a moan or groan.
Love the photo for gluttony !!