Monday 30 June 2008

day 182



Day 182
Prompt 182
“Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.”
- Henry James




We had a lovely family weekend doing lots of things this weekend, and most of all bar a tiny glitch we were being kind to one another. This is one of the shots we took whilst playing yesterday and I just loved it for being kind! All 3 to all 3.




Here is my LO26 a rebellion as I didn't want to scrap my grill pan!

5 comments:

malaryush said...

What a great photo and the LO does make much better memories than your grill pan :D

Barbara said...

Lovely Kay. Agree - much better than the grill pan - it is a beautiful photo.

knitkath said...

Lovely pic again! The lo is stunning!

Shirley said...

you are one of the kindest people I know Kay XXXXXX
Love the LO you all look so happy :)

Steph said...

Love all your photos. The 3 of you look very happy together