Friday 20 June 2008

day 172

Day 172
Prompt 172
"It's been a hard day's night, and I been working like a dog It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log But when I get home to you I'll find the things that you do Will make me feel alright"
- Hard Days Night , Lennon
What kind of day have you had?


Exhausting and it's not over yet! Year 1 all day and epipen training at lunch time too. Off tonight to run a charity race night for a friends brain injury charity, so BBQ for 100 coming up.

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Don't forget to sit back and watch the world go by sometime!

Lynne said...

Not so 'eyey' today but you will be thin constantly on the go!!
SLOW down a bit, please!!

Barbara said...

My goodness Kay. You'll be glad when the holidays arrive. Hope you have a good evening and try and rest this weekend.

Mary B said...

You must be exhausted I don't think I could have done all that, not even when I was younger

willowthewysp said...

Busy busy busy!!!

malaryush said...

You look shattered - go have a nice calm cuppa somewhere quiet and a cyber hug :)