Sunday 22 June 2008

day 173

Day 173
Prompt 173
"Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream, It is not dying, it is not dying
Lay down all thoughts, surrender to the void, It is shining, it is shining.
Yet you may see the meaning of within It is being, it is being
Love is all and love is everyone It is knowing, it is knowing
And ignorance and hate mourn the dead It is believing, it is believing
But listen to the colour of your dreams It is not leaving, it is not leaving
So play the game "Existence" to the end Of the beginning, of the beginning"
- Tomorrow Never Knows , Lennon


This one stumped me for a while, I read it time and time again, and then it hit me. I am playing the game of Existance as I'm currently running close to the edge as I'm so overtired. I need to heed my friends warnings and slow down. But most of my major commitments are done now, it's just back to a few extra hours and normal daily life.

I went to my dear friends 30th birthday party last night, the one Sal and I did the invites for a few weeks back. I didn't really want to go but felt I had to, but we had a lovely time, DD playing witha confetti gun all evening and Sal and I taking silly photo's of one another. We left the younger people to it early, popting for well deserved bed. I now am going to scrap the day away around cooking and washing, but at my own slow pace today!

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely pic, and great journalling!

Barbara said...

Lovely picture of you.

Lynne said...

This is a lovely photo of you and Sal. Glad you will be slowing down now, I remember those days lol!!

moomoo said...

Hi Kay,I really like this picture of you and Sally.You both are 'Skinny Minnies'.The following l/o of this is lovely,i like the circle theme!