Monday 9 June 2008

day 161



Day 161
Prompt 161
Clever Clogs -
Once upon a time there was a clever clogs and her name was you. I like: boys who wear glasses.



I don't know about clever clogs! But thanks Heaven for clever CROCS! DD and I adore these wondeful colourful versatile boat friendly shoes! Having never been too keen on boat shoes DD and I really struck gold with Crocs as DH is fine with them on the boat, and we just love them. They are so light and cool, a pure pleasure to wear - very clever of the inventor!





Layout 23
so who is your favourite Momiji?





Mine is definately Lovely day, I have used a PDQ paper to complete this LO 23, and enjoyed both the scrapping and the laying in the sum watching the clouds!

8 comments:

knitkath said...

Great take on the prompt! Lovely shoes too, keep meaning to try some! Like the lo too!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great take on the prompt and a beautiful lo :)

willowthewysp said...

n the prompt! I have yet to buy myself a pair of crocs..they are just the sort of thing i need to wear *about the house*!!
Love the layout too:)

malaryush said...

great take on the prompt :) and wonderful coloured shoes :)

Mary B said...

Lovely LO and I love your take on the prompt lol

moomoo said...

Great Crocs Kay!!I must get mine out of the wardrobe.
I love the layout,the colours just blend together beautifully.

Lynne said...

Fabby LO and guess what crocs are my favourite too!

Steph said...

I just don't get croc's!! Love the LO - great idea of including the doll - might have to steal that idea!