Saturday 7 June 2008

day 159


Day 159
Prompt 159
Higgledy Piggledy -
Somedays when life is quite higgledy-piggledy then you are the only person who can help. I like: cheese on toast and palates.


Life has been rather higgledy piggledy the last few weeks, what with inspection end of term, being poorly and training. I sometimes cope well with this and sometimes sink fast as I like order. I always cope well with flexibility at work or home but struggle with them both being out of the norm at the same time IYKWIM. I know I'm the only person who can help me, and I work hard at trying to get through these areas without losing my cool. I aim to minimise stress in my life which isn't easy when others around me are struggling more and need my help even when I know I really need to step back. As long as I have my family and good friends I know I will get there though, so the light at the end of the tunnel is definately clearer and nearer!
I thought I'd wear a higgeldy piggledy hat for you today as I never wear hats and it represents the dis-order that's been all round me recently.

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

love the hat :)

knitkath said...

You look great in that hat!

Lynne said...

Great journalling today!
Not sure about you and the hat lol!! but I'm not a hat person :)