Tuesday 24 June 2008

day 176

Day 176
Three is a Magic number, and our theme for this weeks quotes.
Prompt 176
"The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"
Show me your 3 sides!


Oh the three sides of me... Well here they are

1. White chocolate the bad I'd love to just polish this off but am trying so hard with the weight that it'd be daft.

2. The SW cook book is the good, I just need to use them more often, the weeks I use them religiously I do really well.

3. The ugly is the washing up from tea, the ugliest sight in the world when I come back home at 10 at night GRRRRRRRRRRR

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Another brilliant take on the prompt, well done! Don't give in to the chocolate!

malaryush said...

Great take on this prompt. You are strong having chocolate in the house and not eating it!

Barbara said...

Well done on eating the chocolate slowly.
I would hate coming back to washing up at 10.pm too.

Lynne said...

Oh what a great idea, why can't I have these ideas? :(