Wednesday 18 June 2008

day 171

Day 171
Prompt 171
"When I get older losing my hair, Many years from now. Will you still be sending me a valentine Birthday greetings bottle of wine. If I'd been out till quarter to three Would you lock the door, Will you still need me, will you still feed me, When I'm sixty-four."
- When I'm sixty four, McCartney
A great lyric to reflect on relationships or maybe the future


Well it's DH who is losing his hair and going grey, but that's been happening since he was 16 poor love. We do still send valentines, birthday greetings and especially a bottle of wine. He came in at gone 2 in the morning just last thursday and I didn't lock the door, I still feed him and definately need him, and can't see that changing in the next 21 years that will take us to 64. He's fab and I tell him more and more.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Great photo and lovely sentimental journalling too

knitkath said...

Love how you have journalled, and pic of dh is great!

Mary B said...

Lovely Kay and your DH looks a real sweetie

Minty Magic said...

Aaah this is lovely

Barbara said...

Lovely - great journalling.

Steph said...

great photo - and love how you have answered the lyrics!