Friday 6 June 2008

day 158

Day 158
Prompt 158
Soul -
Your soul is a good one, i know when it shines in your eyes. I like: motorbikes


My dog Ollie was being my soul mate tonight as he often is if there is even a hint of thunder in the air, or fireworks. This is the only time when he's a mummy's dog. But tonight was definately one of them, so much so that my foot went dead allowing him to sit holding it between his paws. Even when i got up for a comfort break and came back he made DH laugh that he just got straight back into this holding postion. I know his soul is a good one and it shines straight out of his devoted and trusting eyes.

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Gorgeous picture of your dog, what a lovely habit! My dog hides under the kitchen table at thunder of fireworks, and shakes from head to tail!

malaryush said...

So sweet! And everyone needs a teddy - even if it is a foot lol :)

Steph said...

He looks like a lovely dog.

Mary B said...

Ah how sweet but also how annoying still he is a lovely dog

Scrappy~Sarah said...

awww..love the pic and and journaling

Lynne said...

Since our Barney died 3 years ago I had forgotten about his nature and his soul shining in his eyes, his adoration for DH was something else, DH was heartbroken too when dear Barney passed away!
Thank you for the lovely journalling and reminding me about dear Barney, I may make a mention about him too if there is still room on the page!