Thursday 12 June 2008

day 164

Day 164
Prompt 164
“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. ”
— Louisa May Alcott (1832-1888), novelist


I don't have very high aspirations I must be honest. I live fairly day to day and week to week. We sometimes discuss ours plans for the future but not enough we are bad at planning overall. I wish for DD to attend Uni if that is what she still wants in 5-6 years time. I aspire to a healthy and happy retirement actually being able to do all the things I want to do!

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely photo of you! Hope it all works out for you!

Mary B said...

Another really lovely photo of you and I love the shop name behind you, yes this is your new look lol

Scrappy~Sarah said...

what a stunning pic :)

Lynne said...

Like your journalling today!
I noticed the name of the shop too!

malaryush said...

Beautiful photo - no need to aspire when it comes to the New Look :D

Minty Magic said...

Great photo of you.