Monday 23 June 2008

day 175



Day 175
Prompt 175
"Say the word and you'll be free Say the word and be like me Say the word I'm thinking of Have you heard the word is love? It's so fine, It's sunshine It's the word, love In the beginning I misunderstood But now I've got it, the word is good"
- The Word, Lennon and McCartney
Layout 25
Choose your favourite lyrics from this week and scrap!





I've lucked out here today I scrapped this pic from prompt 173 last night because I liked it and here I go it's al ready for being LO 25. I am really thrilled as now I can continue with another project.



Today's prompt immeadiately made me think of the only way I'm managing at the moment, my eternal to do lists! I can't cope without them. If it's not on there it doesn't happen.

7 comments:

knitkath said...

Beautiful lo, and I like your to do lists, maybe I need them too! Think you need to slow down a bit though, you make me feel tired!

Steph said...

Great LO - I know what you mean about lists!

Minty Magic said...

I live by To Do lists!!! My DH thinks I am mad ut he has started making lists now too!!! Great layout.

Barbara said...

I am definitely a list person too.

willowthewysp said...

Your layout is very beautiful.
And i, too am forever writing lists!!I have them all over the place!

Lynne said...

Glad you got all your preping done and managed all this scrapping too, busy bee!!

Mary B said...

Love the LO
I don't think I could live/work to a list, but I am glad it helps you because you are such a busy lady.