Monday 16 June 2008

day 168

Day 168
Prompt 168
“Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.”
—Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968), minister, civil rights activist


I am still on such a high from the weekend I cannopt stop thinking about it. I have so many idea's buzzing around in my head, I feel I may explode. I Can only imagine that this is what this prompt is all about I do feel totally fulfilled and I really can't express it in words. I think it may be visible in my face though.


The reception I got from my family when I came home though really topped it off, they were so thrilled to see me and my projects that it made the whole package complete. Thanks you two I love you both!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Great photos for the last few days.

Minty Magic said...

Oh this is lovely journalling. You sound so happy and look so good. I am really pleased for you.

knitkath said...

Sounds like your weekend has inspired you so much, exciting! And nice to be welcomed home so enthusiastically!