Thursday 28 February 2008

day 59

"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder


What simple thing in your life made your day just perfect?

My best pal DD Dee is up for this spot today as she just runs up to me for a hug when I come in from a quick visit to a friend and that just lights me up inside. She can always make up feel like I've had a perfect day. (She can cause the opposite too!) Thanks Dee I love you.

3 comments:

Mary B said...

thats nice Kay and a nice photo of DD too

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fabulous photo....hope you will scrap it :)

Shirley said...

WOW Kay having been away as you know! I am just leaving on comment on all your posts here.
I really love your journalling and some of it is so moving. Knowing you as I do ( I am so pleased thast I do) I know just how heartfelt it is especially day 58.
You have some amazing photos too, it has been lovely to come onto your blog and spend time to read through everything. WELL DONE MATE :) XXXXXXXXX