Wednesday 27 February 2008

day 58

"Look at what you've got and make the best of it. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.” Proverb


This is my big brother, he and I haven't really got along for a very long time. But in this last year or two it's been getting better. I was thrilled about the way he has chatted to me in the run up to Mum and Dad's party last week. Mum even broke down and cried she is so happy to see us getting along better. When he sent me a text to thank me after the party and said some really lovely things my heart sang, I felt so happy and relieved, I truely believe that we're friends again. He is in the RAF and is frequently in areas of the world we all wish he didn't have to go to. I worry about him so much as many of his colleagues will never come home.

I am so grateful I have him in my life, and I pray I will do so for an extremely long time to come.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Kay that is lovely so glad you are getting on so well with your brother

Barbara said...

Lovely journalling Kay. Glad things are working out.

Lynne said...

Kay lovely sentiments there.xx

willowthewysp said...

Lovely honest journalling..thank you for sharing:)

domestic goddess said...

beautiful journalling Kay