Tuesday 12 February 2008

day 43

Breakfast at Tiffany's.



Today we are to see what this film title inspires in us. Well I'm afraid it just sent me immeadiately to my bedside cupboard for my favorite box and bag. A few years ago on Christmas Eve we were in Harrods (a particular place we like to spend that day if not in Bruge, as this year) and my husband announced that he hadn't had time to buy my present so what would I like? Well I'd always wanted a Tiffany's bag, to be honest I wanted that far more than the contents! He helped me choose this very special modern cross which I adore. But I'll never be able to part with the packaging that satisfied my peculiar need.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

This prompt was made for you... and how lucky are you to have a husband like Chris.
Must get him to give Colin lessons LOL
Love the photo and it NEEDS a LO !!!

knitkath said...

Ooh love that pic, lucky you!

Mary B said...

All I can think to say is Wow

Curly said...

Thanks Girls, I am very lucky, and I'll brief him on what to chat to Colin about in time for your birthday Shirley!